Write a review
When you have finished listening or reading to a book you will be prompted to rate the book by choosing which number of stars to give it. If you choose to rate it, you will also see the option to write a review for the book to share your thoughts and feelings.
To rate and review a title, you need to be logged in to the Storytel app.
You can also write a review if you go the book’s detail page, click on Show all next to Reviews and click again on Write a review.
Tip: You can see all reviews a user has written if you click on their name above the review. If you've added your name to your profile, others can also see reviews you've written. Should you ever not want to have your reviews visible to others, you can remove your name in your Profile. This will hide the reviews from your Profile.
- To rate and review a title, you need to be logged in to the Storytel app.
- You can rate a book without writing a review. However, if you write a review, you also need to rate the book.
- When you write a review or comment you will be asked to enter a username that will be public.
Our review policy
Storytel reserves the right to review and remove any review that violate our policy or as otherwise deemed inappropriate by Storytel. Reviews should not contain:
- Derogatory language
- Hate speech or threats against other people
- Discriminatory comments based on religious beliefs, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender or gender identity, age or disability
- External links
- Any non-relevant personal data
- A false alias or impersonation of another person
- Explicit sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate content
- Encouragement to violent or illegal behavior
- Any infringing material including links containing infringing material