If you know what password you are currently using, you can change your password by following the steps below.
1. Log in to our website, go to My pages -> My account and click on Change password. You will be redirected to a new page.
2. Enter your new password in both fields and click again on Change password.
3. If you see the confirmation text on the same page that your password has been changed, you can now start using the new password for the website and the app.
Keep in mind: The new password needs to be at least 8 characters long. To make it more secure, you can also add digits or special characters, such as !, % and @.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it and choose a new password.
1. Go to password reset.
2. Enter your email address and click Send.
3. Go to your email inbox. If you entered the same email address that your account is registered with, you will see an email from us with the subject line "Reset password".
4. Click the link Reset password now in the email. A new web page will open.
5. Enter your new password in both field and click on Change password.
6. Go back to the app or the website and log in with the same email address you used to reset the password and your new password.
Not possible to change or reset your password?
I don't know which email address I've registered
If you see the error message "No account registered for this email address", try the above steps for resetting your password again with any other email addresses you have. Tip: If you're logged in to the app and can listen/read to our titles, you can see the email address you're logged in with if you to Profile -> Account Settings.
I didn't receive any email to reset my password
If the password reset was successful, but you can't find the email in your inbox, make sure that you're logged in to the same email address as the email address you requested the reset for. You can also check your spam/junk folders.