Terminate subscription through website
If you started your subscription through our website and chose card as your payment method, you can also only terminate it through our website.
- Log in to our website and go to My pages -> My account.
- Click on Manage next to your subscription.
- Choose Cancel your subscription and click again on Confirm cancellation.
You will get an email which confirms the cancellation to the email address your Storytel account is registered with. We recommend that you save this confirmation.
Terminate your in-app subscription
When you start your an in-app subscription directly in the app, either through Google or Apple, you also need to cancel your subscription through them by following the steps below.
1. Go to Settings -> iTunes & App Store in your phone.
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
3. Scroll down to Subscriptions, then tap it.
4. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
5. Select Cancel Subscription to terminate your subscription.
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
2. Click on Menu -> Subscriptions.
3. Click on the subscription you want to cancel.
4. Click on Cancel subscription.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions.
Regardless of when you terminate your subscription, you can still continue to use our service until your current paid period has ended. If you would like to continue listening or reading with Storytel in the future, you can start your subscription again on the same account.
Keep in mind: Your subscription does not end automatically if you delete the app or do not use the service.
Are you not able to log in to your account?
Please go to this article to read more about how to reset your password.