Information about our gift cards
- Gift cards are purchased through card payment (VISA or Mastercard).
- Our gift cards are only compatible with the subscription plan Unlimited, not Family or Family Plus.
- You can purchase a gift card for a period of 1, 3, 6 or 12 months.
- Gift cards are valid for 2 years after the purchase date.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed on subscriptions with an ongoing in-app subscription.*
*Gift cards can be redeemed on subscriptions that are paid directly by card, but not on in-app subscriptions that are paid through Apple or Google. If there is an ongoing in-app subscription, the subscription first needs to be terminated and the current subscription period needs to end before the gift card can be redeemed. You can read more here about how to terminate an in-app subscription.
Purchase a gift card
A gift card for Storytel gives you, your friends or your family access to our whole library of audiobooks and ebooks.
1. Go to our website our website.
2. Click on Gift card -> Buy gift card.
3. If you have an account with Storytel, you can choose I have an account, click on Log in and enter your login credentials.
If you've never created an account with Storytel, you can enter your email address beneath I don't have an account.
4. Choose which period for the gift card you would like to purchase
5. Enter your card information.
If you have successfully purchased the gift card, you will receive a gift card code to the email address you either logged in with or you entered when purchasing the gift card. You will also receive an email with the receipt for your purchase.
The code is then given to the person you wish to use it; the gift card code is always redeemed on the account where it will be used. You can read more on how the gift card is redeemed here.