Write a review
When you have finished listening or reading to a book you will be prompted to rate the book by choosing which number of stars to give it. If you choose to rate it, you will also see the option to write a review for the book to share your thoughts and feelings.
To rate and review a title, you need to be logged in to the Storytel app.
You can also write a review if you go the book’s detail page, click on Show all next to Reviews and click again on Write a review.
Write a comment
You can also write a comment for other user’s reviews. To write a comment, click on the message icon below the review.
- To rate and review a title, you need to be logged in to the Storytel app.
- You can rate a book without writing a review. However, if you write a review, you also need to rate the book.
- When you write a review or comment you will be asked to enter a username that will be public
- If you’ve written a review that someone leaves a comment for, or if someone leaves a comment in a review thread you’ve been active in, you will see it in the notification centre in the app. These notifications aren’t optional and can’t be disabled, but you can remove a notification from the notification centre if you swipe left on it.
Our review and comment policy
Storytel reserves the right to review and remove any reviews or comments that violate our policy or as otherwise deemed inappropriate by Storytel. Reviews/comments should not contain:
- Derogatory language
- Hate speech or threats against other people
- Discriminatory comments based on religious beliefs, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender or gender identity, age or disability
- External links
- Any non-relevant personal data
- A false alias or impersonation of another person
- Explicit sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate content
- Encouragement to violent or illegal behavior
- Any infringing material including links containing infringing material